USA Disney Villa Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings between the owners of the property, (hereafter called the ‘Letter’), and the person making the booking, (hereafter called the ‘Client’), are valid after:
a. the booking form has been completed, signed and received be the Letter.
b. the appropriate deposit has been paid.
c. the booking has been confirmed in writing by the Letter to the Client.
2. The person who signs the Booking Form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the Booking Conditions on behalf of all persons included on the Booking Form, including those substituted or added at a later date, should the client fail to disclose any member of the party on the booking form then the security deposit will be retained by the Letter. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 21 years or over. Bookings cannot be accepted by parties of young people under 21 years of age.
3. Bookings must be accompanied by a deposit of £100.00 for each week booked which is non-returnable. The balance must be paid eight weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday along with a Security Deposit of £150.00 per holiday. The Security Deposit will be returned to the Client 21 days after the completion of the holiday provided there is no damage or loss reported by the Letter’s Management Company.
4. If the Client wishes to cancel the booking he/she should advise the Letter immediately by telephone, followed by confirmatory letter. Upon receipt of such notification the Letter will, (without obligation to the Client), use his/her best endeavours to obtain a replacement letting and, if such replacement is obtained, will refund to the client any monies paid less the deposit. If the Letter is not able to re-let he/she shall be entitled to retain all payments already made, (except the Security Deposit), and to recover, if not already paid, the balance of the hiring charge as follows:
30 – 60 days notice . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .50% of the rental charge
Less than 30 days notice . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .100% of the rental charge
5. In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond the Letter’s control necessitate the cancellation of the rental arrangement, the Letter reserves the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be liable to refund monies already paid by the Client. Furthermore, the Letter cannot guarantee that all the facilities described in the brochure will be available.
6. The Client agrees:
a. to pay for any breakages, losses or damage to the property.
b. to take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday.
c. to permit the Letter or Agents reasonable access to the property to carry out any maintenance if necessary.
d. not to sublet or share the property except with persons nominated on the Booking Form.
7. No liability is accepted by the Letter for loss of mains services of failure of appliances, nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may control supply of mains services, nor any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by any authority over which there is no control by the Letter.
8. The property is available after 4:00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00am on the day of departure.
9. The Letter does not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused by any reason or for any claim made as a result of this booking and/or the subsequent holiday. The Client is responsible for taking out an adequate insurance policy(ies) to cover all risks. This waiver is also applicable to people visiting the property as guests of the Client(s).
10. The Letter does not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused, or for any such claim, by a third party as a consequence of actions by the Client(s) and other people occupying the property during the period of the let.
11. The letter does not accept any liability for any upset or offence caused by improper use of the computer. If we find any illegal or improper downloads have taken place, then we will with hold the security deposit.
12. The Owners cannot guarantee the temperature of the pool, even if the heater is on as this will vary according to different factors. Mainly the prevailing weather. Guests should not interfere with the pool heating controls but contact our management company if problems arise. Any departures from this may result in loss of security deposit.
13. Florida has a tropical climate and as such, insects are inevitable and not a cause for complaint. Their presence is no reflection on the cleanliness of the property. The property is treated regularly and has a comprehensive pest / termite control programme. We advise you to keep windows and external doors closed. Not only will this keep bugs out, but will also allow the air-conditioning to function more efficiently. Also, please store all food stuffs carefully, as anything left out and / or uncovered may attract ants.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT CLIENTS TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION FEES AND ANY OTHER LOSSES WHICH MAY OCCUR